[mythtv-users] headless / no video card

Lee mythtv at varga.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 22:47:06 UTC 2005

No, only some. I had an MP3 player :) in my car many years ago, that was
based on an vanilla Pentium 133... I booted without a video card just
fine...

Your answer is to look on ebay and find the cheapest video card you can
find and plug that in, same as my last server, it was a Trident 4mb
video card, it didn't even have a heatsink on it - that's how cool it
ran... and with no decernable power usage according to my watt meter...
(i.e. less than 1W)...