[mythtv-users] Mac OS X CVS Snapshot

Ashley Bostock abostock at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:02:56 UTC 2005

Was wondering the same myself, I downloaded that the other day but
missed seeing the date on it, ran it to connect to my 0.18 backend and
it downgraded the database schema number thus causing all my 0.18
frontends to fail when connecting as they were tring to upgrade the
database and failed on an insert due to several duplicate column
names.

Didn't think a pre 0.18 frontend would a) be allowed to connect due to
different version number and b) be allowed to downgrade the database.

Ash.