[mythtv-users] Compiling DVB-T EPG in 0.18

jonny Linux jonnylinux at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 12:17:13 UTC 2005

> If you're not getting the check box I think there's something wrong
> with your build.
> In  config.mak you should have USING_DVB_EIT set in CONFIG_DEFINES
>
> TBH that dvb path looks wrong to me :) can you cut and paste the
> output from configure perhaps ?

The DVB path is what I've been using to compile 0.16 and 0.17 - it's
been working fine like that since the New Year.

I do have USING_DVB_EIT in CONFIG_DEFINES.

When I do # ./configure --dvb-path=/usr/include --enable-dvb --enable-dvb-eit
I get:
# Basic Settings
Compile type     release
Compiler cache   no
DistCC           no
Install prefix   /usr/local
CPU              x86 (model name        : Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz)
Big Endian       no
MMX enabled      yes
Vector Builtins  no

# Input Support
Joystick menu    yes
lirc support     yes
ivtv support     yes
FireWire support no
DVB support      yes [/usr/include]

# Sound Output Support
OSS support      yes
ALSA support     yes
aRts support     no
JACK support     no

# Video Output Support
x11 support      yes
xrandr support   yes
xv support       yes
XvMC support     no
XvMC VLD support no
OpenGL vsync     no

Creating config.mak and config.h
config.h is unchanged

The one other thing I'm not sure about is, last week I compiled
without EIT, so do I need to uninstall to recompile or should it just
overwrite the last compilation?

Thanks,

Jonny