[mythtv-users] Suggestion: Splicing channels.

Nicholas McCoy mccoyn at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 16:26:36 UTC 2005

Well, the NFL draft is today and the folks on ESPN are yakking on.
Now, the most important information on that channel is the bottom
couple inches.  I'd like to watch something else on most of the TV.
It would be nice if I could take the bottom couple inches off one
channel and watch on another.  Of course, this feature would work for
sports, stocks and news as well.  Does anyone else think this feature
would be worth implementing.  Also any ideas of how to implement it.