[mythtv-users] Re: xine installation package broken

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Sat Apr 23 18:27:31 UTC 2005

On Sat, Apr 23, 2005 at 09:09:57AM -0700, jacko wrote:
> Axel should I be sending this to you directly or is it something on my end?

xine is not part of ATrpms, so I cannot really help.

Try to find out which xine that is (apt-cache policy xine) and file a
bug against that repo at bugzilla.atrpms.net.

--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net