[mythtv-users] Upgrading to mythtv-suite 0.18 fails

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 01:24:35 UTC 2005

I'm trying to upgrade to 0.18 from ATRPMs. I've run apt-get update
AFTER Axel announced that the dependency issues were fixed and
uploaded so it's not that problem. I have also run apt-get upgrade
just before doing this (and run apt-get update after that).

Here is what I get:

[elm|~]# apt-get install mythtv-suite
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  mythtv-suite: Depends: mythtv (>= 0.18) but 0.17-95.rhfc2.at is to
be installed
                Depends: mythtv-backend (>= 0.18) but it is not going
to be installed
                Depends: mythtv-frontend (>= 0.18) but
0.17-95.rhfc2.at is to be installed
                Depends: mythtvsetup (>= 0.18)
                Depends: mythmusic (>= 0.18) but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: mythvideo (>= 0.18) but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: mythweb (>= 0.18) but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: mythweather (>= 0.18) but it is not going to
be installed
                Depends: mythgallery (>= 0.18) but it is not going to
be installed
                Depends: mythgame (>= 0.18) but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: mythdvd (>= 0.18) but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: mythnews (>= 0.18) but it is not going to be installed
                Depends: mythbrowser (>= 0.18) but it is not going to
be installed
                Depends: mythphone (>= 0.18) but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

I'm using at-stable in my sources.list.(0.18 is in at-stable now, isn't it?)

I guess I'm trying to upgrade in the wrong way. Can anyone please
point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Phill