[mythtv-users] Re: Priorities screen messed up in 0.18

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Sun Apr 24 06:08:15 UTC 2005

HI!

Axel Thimm wrote:

> I don't think so, the themes ATrpms packages are for 0.18, not
> 0.16. And as I understand Bruce that would already have bitten 0.17
> users, and there weren't any reports on that.

I think, this column is new in 0.18, not 0.17.

Not only mythtv-theme-Titivillus-0.20040807-4.at (the version already
indicates, that it is not fit for 0.18), which I manually installed with
apt-get fails on that page, but also some of those that mythtv-suite
0.18 pulls in:
mythtv-theme-visor-0.16.2-5.at
mythtv-theme-MediaCenter-0.17-4.at
mythtv-theme-MythCenter-0.17-1.at