[mythtv-users] Play DVD Rip with Internal Player

Adam Siegel adam at sycamore.us
Sun Apr 24 18:46:36 UTC 2005

I have a PVR-350.  The DVD Rip works great.  I specify "Internal" for
the mythvideo player.  The picture is great, but no sound.  If I use
mplayer with the -vo ivtv, then I get great picture and out of sync
sound.  If I use mplayer -vo x11 then I get choppy video with in-sync
sound.  Has anyone had similar issues?  The "Internal" player works
perfectly for recordings made with mythtv, captured from the PVR-350.