[mythtv-users] Time stretch bug in 0.18

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sun Apr 24 20:49:25 UTC 2005

> When I set time stretch to 1.1, then the checkmark in the OSD menu is on
> 1.2. If I set it to 1.2, then the checkmark is on 1.3. For the other
> settings, it's ok.

If you're compiling from source, can you try a simple 1-line fix?

Edit libs/libmythtv/tv_play.cpp and search for the following line:

	int speedX10 = (int)(ceil(normal_speed * 10));

change the 'ceil' to 'round' so it looks like this:

	int speedX10 = (int)(round(normal_speed * 10));

and see if that fixes the problem for you.

--
Chris