[mythtv-users] Problem with fast forward/rewind...

Nate Thompson nightstrm at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 04:12:52 UTC 2005

I've been having a problem since I installed .17, and it continues with .18;
hopefully someone can help me out. Whenever I use either the fast
forward/rewind functions, it will work normally for about 10 seconds then
the screen will freeze. If I hit play, it will resume playing normally from
that spot. However, if I hit FFW/REW again, it will continue moving in
whichever respective direction for another 10 seconds or so before freezing
again. I was wondering if anyone has seen this behavior, and if so, if they
were able to find a fix for it.

Any help would be apprechiated, hopefully I can get this figured out before
I go and break something tomorrow night trying to get my VGA->Component
adapter working. =)

Nate Thompson