[mythtv-users] Re: GANT theme gone after .18

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Apr 25 18:26:04 UTC 2005

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 12:19:13PM -0500, Jonathan Henry wrote:
> just upgraded to .18 using Axel's repos and GANT is gone from my themes
> folder, and, consequently, mythfrontend won't run as that is my default
> theme. which config file in /usr/share/mythtv do i use to change the
> theme so i can get things going again - or, where do i get GANT back as
> it seems the default myththemes doesn't contain it anymore (it was my
> favorite ;)

Make sure you have installed mythtv-themes, too. It is automatically
required by mythfrontend and mythtv-setup, so it should be there,
unless you manually forced the installation w/o.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net