[mythtv-users] HDTV clip request

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Tue Apr 26 01:34:05 UTC 2005

Chad wrote:

>On 4/25/05, Kevin Kuphal <kuphal at dls.net> wrote:
>

>>Donavan Stanley wrote:

>>Well, I tried now at home and all I get is "Could not find decoder for
>>tst.ts".  Even mplayer won't touch it.  I guess I'm back to asking for
>>clips recorded with mythtv unless you have another idea.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>Kevin
>>

>What's your error from mplayer?

It doesn't say much of anything:

MPlayer 1.0pre6-3.2.2 (C) 2000-2004 MPlayer Team
CPU: Intel Pentium 4/Xeon/Celeron Northwood (Family: 8, Stepping: 3)
Detected cache-line size is 64 bytes

Opening joystick device /dev/input/js0
Can't open joystick device /dev/input/js0 : No such device
Can't init input joystick
Setting up LIRC support...
mplayer: could not open config files /root/.lircrc and /etc/lircrc
mplayer: No such file or directory
Failed to read LIRC config file ~/.lircrc.
You will not be able to use your remote control.
Playing tst.ts.

Exiting... (End of file)