[mythtv-users] Optimizing MythTV for AMD64

Dustin Nicholas Jenkins at88mph at shaw.ca
Tue Apr 26 01:57:32 UTC 2005

Greg,

    I too have an nVidia 5200 with a PVR-250 that works fine for the
most part, I'm just working out why scheduled recordings come out blank
for right now though...  Is there anything I can help you with?  I have
a Gigabyte K8NS-Ultra 939 mobo with and AMD64 3000+ CPU.

    I just switched to the CVS version of MythTV and it seems to have
fixed some weird MYTH_PROTO_VERSION error that I was seeing (Unrelated
to the warning in the documentation).  I also find that I have to set my
default input to Tuner0, is that common for everyone else who uses the
PVR-250?  I also live in Canada and as such, I recieve NTSC which seems
to work fine with the PVR-250.

    Does anyone know when this URL will be up?  It has to do with
setting up MythTV with the PVR-250.
http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-23.html

- Dustin