[mythtv-users] Backend not calling halt command

Mitko Haralanov voidtrance at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 04:21:41 UTC 2005

	I recently upgraded by myth box (both frontend and backend) to
FC3, 2.6.11-1.14_FC3 kernel, and myth 0.18. First of all, I have to say
that the installation is becoming easier and easier. Great work!!!

	I managed to get my machine back to the way it used to be
without any problem but I can't seem to get the backend to
autoshutdown. From the log, I can see that it does become idle (I get
the "I'm idle..." log entry) but it never calls the ServerHaltCommand.

	For the SetWakeuptimeCommand, I have echo $time > /tmp/
nvram.time (the ServerHaltCommand is a script that reads that file) but
neither the /tmp/nvram.time file is created nor the ServerHaltCommand
is run (it appends to a log first thing).

	Any idea what could be causing this? Thanx

--
Mitko Haralanov
voidtrance at comcast dot net