[mythtv-users] problem with scheduling?

Robert Tsai rtsai1111 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 27 06:48:35 UTC 2005

I am using the latest CVS.

Something seems amiss with the recording schedules. None of my "record
at any time on any channel" schedules are showing up as being
scheduled for repeated recoding. Only the first episode of a title is
marked as being scheduled, and all following showings of that title
(with different subtitles and descriptions) are marked as "Record All
- Earlier Showing"; e.g., are not going to be recorded.

The only way I can make all showings get recorded is to set them to be
"Don't Match Duplicates". For example, only the next episode of "Conan
O'Brien" is marked to be recorded; all subsequent showings are marked
as having been scheduled to be recorded at an earlier time.

Is anyone else seeing this?

--Rob