[mythtv-users] Transcoding Questions - MPEG4 and Thumbnails

Nate Thompson nightstrm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 17:19:10 UTC 2005

Is there a way to not have MythTV autoflag commercials in the MPEG2
initially saved after recording, and then do it automatically after it
is done transcoding? I have experimented with MPEG4 transcoding, but
wasn't able to figure out how to get the commericals flagged
automatically after the transcoding is complete.

Nate