[mythtv-users] Qt version?

Bret Wortman bret-online at bretwortman.com
Sat Apr 30 07:34:22 UTC 2005

I don't think so -- this theme doesn't seem to exist in any of the
packages that come with myth-suite, so I symlinked another theme to
"blue", which got me past the error but didn't solve the underlying
problem.  I have no idea what this theme is or why myth thinks it has to
use it for setup....

This looks like a bigger problem to me, and given the fact that at least
one Qt bug is causing problems, I thought it was worth looking into.:

QInputContext: cannot create input context for non-toplevel widgets

Bret