[mythtv-users] OT: Reset Overscan after fullscreen apps

Nathan Hesson nhesson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 01:07:54 EDT 2005

This is kind of off topic but I thought it was worth the asking.
I am running .18 on Ubuntu with a PVR-350 and a Nvidia GF440MX for video
output (should have gone with the 250, oh well)
I like to play stepmania on my tv (this game rocks
www.stepmania.com<http://www.stepmania.com>).
I added it to my pc games list and it works just fine but when it switches
full screen it clears any and all overscan settings i have made with
nvidia-settings. It does the same with my NES emulator. Is there any way,
after a program exits to restore these settings?
Thanks

Nathan Hesson
----
I have gmail invites. Drop a line if you want one
----
AIM - nhesson1
Yahoo - nmhesson
MSN - nhesson at gmail.com