[mythtv-users] Archiving Shows to DVD

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 08:50:17 UTC 2005

I started on a project to develop a plugin that will do the simple
task of burning shows to a DVD readable by any dvd player.  However,
this will probably not be as advanced as nuvexport, mythburn, or
anything else out there.  My goal is to make it integrated into myth
as a plugin, easy to use and install so that wifey can use it.  I also
want to get it done before my box runs out of disk space, hopefully, 2
weeks.  Any inputs welcomed.