[mythtv-users] XvMC output not working

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:23:51 UTC 2005

It's working for me with svn image 6963.    Although, I have a
persmissions problem I haven't debugged yet -- it only works when run
as root.

Gentoo  x86-64
Athlon 64 3200+
Nvidia FX5200, 128MB, fanless
Nvidia driver 7667

I also get the stuttering when the OSD is displayed.  Sometimes the
stuttering doesn't stop,  but usually it only happens when the OSD is
up.