[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au script from this list.Anyoneelsehadproblems today?

Daniel Hall daniel.hall at icetv.com.au
Tue Aug 2 05:52:19 UTC 2005

Hi Marty,

To put it in perspective the cost is roughly equivalent to buying a paper
guide each week (i.e. TV Week or the local Sunday newspaper) but also allows
the guide interactivity needed for PVR's.

Also if there are any problems with the service you have someone to complain
to so that things gets fixed.

We currently do not have any plans on supporting the Pay TV channels.

Cheers,

Daniel
IceTV Support Team

IceTV Pty Limited
Level 2/34-36 Chandos Street, St Leonards, NSW 2065
PO Box 698, Crows Nest, NSW 1585, Sydney, Australia

ph: 1300 654 803
fax: 1300 654 208
www.icetv.com.au

CAUTION - This message may contain privileged and confidential information
intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the
intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any use,
disclosure, dissemination, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this message in error please notify IceTV immediately via
email at support at icetv.com.au or by phone at 1300 654 803.