[mythtv-users] mythdvd via xine

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 3 07:36:49 UTC 2005

You should be able to point it at the correct screen or Xserver with command
line options.
However what is the problem with the 350 xv support? I haven't noticed any
issues being reported by you on the ivtv list but I may easily have missed
them.
Xine play back should work pretty well with the 350 with the latest ivtv
release and x driver and I would like to fix any problems remaining.

John