[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au which script?

Matthew Phillips mythtv at mattp.name
Wed Aug 3 13:15:06 UTC 2005

On 03/08/2005, at 9:56 PM, ffrr wrote:

> After all the messages about fixing this script for ninemsn just
> recently, and reading that the results are worth it, I decided to
> try it again.
>
> But, I'm so confused about which one to use after all the changes
> and version floating around here.  Is there any concensus about a
> final version that should be used?   Did I read that one is most
> compatible with the d1 script (minimises changes when switching)?

All this mailing-of-scripts does seem a bit chaotic. According to RPM
on my FC3 system the grabber scripts come from the "xmltv-grabbers"
package. Does anyone know how to go about getting the current
tv_grab_au script(s) incorporated back into that?

If not, perhaps a sourceforge project would make sense.

Matt.