[mythtv-users] Motherboard with DVI and svideo?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 14:27:50 UTC 2005

I'm using the Pundit-R. Composite, S-video and monitor outputs are
tested. The DVI output I cannot test. works great but hard (or
impossible) to get a PVR-150 into:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16856110024

We have 4 of these. They work very nicely for us as frontend only
machines. Note - I had trouble with Seagate drives from Newegg working
with these so I bought some SATA drives from Frys. Those work fine but
disk throughput is kind of slow right now.

Have fun,
Mark