[mythtv-users] Re: XvMC output not working

Todd Ignasiak ignasiak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 18:58:02 UTC 2005

I'm seeing basically this same behavior..    At first, XvMC will fail,
XVMC_DEBUG gives me an "Authentication Failed" error.    If I keep
re-trying mplayer, eventually XvMC will successfully start, and it
will work with other apps after that until I reboot.

I have seen other reports of this behavior, but no solutions..