[mythtv-users] suqare boxes for all the characters for mythfrontend

Shiju Mathew mshiju at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 08:13:37 UTC 2005

Hi,
I posted a similar mail today. This gives more info about  the
problem. WHen I run mythfrontend all the charecters are printed as
square box. My filesystem is a based on fedora core 4 with  a very few
packages installed. I think some font pakages are missing . But i
could not find out which are those font pakages that are missing to
support the charectors of mythfrontend. Could someone help me to
resolve this problem
.
Thanks,
Shiju