[mythtv-users] Managing DVD's in Linux

Chris Lopeman lopemanc at swbell.net
Sat Aug 6 02:23:35 UTC 2005

OK, this is a different approach but I plan on using the Dacal carousel.
.  It will of course require moving the disc from the carousel to the
dvd player, but I dont think that is a big deal.  And on top of that
Dacal is coming out with a version with a built in dvd player.  I just
dont want to loose the quality or disk space.