[mythtv-users] tv_grab_au / Foxtel

Marty Ravell mythtv at rave-tech.com.au
Sat Aug 6 04:43:52 UTC 2005

I'm looking at the second page of 'Channel' setup in mythtvsetup and I note
that the 'Frequency ID' column is empty.

How does this normally get filled?

When I try to use the 'Watch TV' function in Myth I get a screen full of
snow I am thinking that perhaps I need this Frequency ID information.

My rig is connected to a Foxtel STB here in Sydney Australia. I'm using the
RF connection and I understand it that Foxtel sends the free-to-air signals
down this as well as the actual cable channels (Although the cable channels
appear on just one channel and are switched when you choose them on the
remote)

If anyone has this setup properly would you mind listing the frequencies of
the FTA channels? (2, 7, 9, 10, SBS)

Regards

Marty