[mythtv-users] PVR250 and HD300 setup

Kelly navykel at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 16:34:52 UTC 2005

I am at the end here. I had this all setup before with no problems
except I had the wrong chip set for my MB. I changed out my MB and had
to rebuild from scratch.

Now I can't seem to find the "magic" setup for both cards to load.
Seems the ivtv drivers are loading wrong and I have to clean out my
lsmod and reload it. But when I do that I lose my DVB card. Setup my
DVB card lose my ivtv setup. Can some please just give me the "magic"
modprobe I need to get both cards loaded? This all worked before but
under the x.27 kernel which is no longer on apt-get. I using the x.35
kernel.

I can't keep spending 100s of hours on this. I'm about ready to just
give up and get a HDTV Tivo and be done with it. Sorry if I'm come
across angry. I'm just very very frustrated that some that used to
work, somehow no longer does.

I have no problem get one or the other to work, just not both at the same time.

I'm using the 2.0 pcHDTV drivers.

kel