[mythtv-users] Which remote?

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Sun Aug 7 03:47:08 UTC 2005

The visor module only gives you extra range for pd air to work, software
for something similar is available for almost all pda's.

Having looked at this extensively, for the cost of the pda you may just
as well buy a Phillips Pronto.

Does exactly the same job, same price, but purpose built for what it's
designed to do.

Cheers,
Dean