[mythtv-users] DVB OTA EPG for HDTV Channels in Australia (Canberra)

Matthew Carle matthew_carle at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 7 08:16:46 UTC 2005

Hi,

I am using an internet grabber for the SD channels but since only a few
things are actually broadcast in HD, I thought it would be better to try to
use the DVB on air guide for the HD ones.

I selected the "use on air guide" setting in mythtvsetup but nothing is
showing up (after watching the channel for a few minutes). I don't own a STB
so I don't know for sure that EPG data exists (in Canberra). Is there
anything else I need to configure. I assume it's possible to use a grabber
for some channels and OTA EPG for others?

It's running FC3 with atrpms install.

Thanks,
Matthew.