[mythtv-users] Xbox install via http://bit.blkbk.com scripts, does it show progress?

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:50:34 UTC 2005

> Now, when I was looking at installing Myth, I was told (thanks Phill
> ;) ) that I should probably use the above mentioned scripts.  Looking
> at the doco on the site and the actual scripts, I could probably skip
> the bootstrap mode and go straight to the MythTV install but when I do
> the ./install.pl -c script, I get no apparent progress and the process
> seems to just sit there :|
>
> Am I doing something wrong?  Is it working and just not showing it?
> Have I screwed up because I installed Xebian by myself.

Hey Whytey - me again! When you run it does it return to the command
prompt when you press Return on the keyboard with no output at all? If
so, you have to set the compatability line to be for xebian 1.1.0 near
the top of install.pl. Remember I told you that already :)) I don't
fancy your chances of getting this finished tonight!

Regards,
Phill