[mythtv-users] Upcoming release?

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:29:21 UTC 2005

On 8/7/05, Donavan Stanley <geckofiend at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/7/05, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > If you want to get technical it is already released.
> > > I ran --version on the SVN build I did yesterday. Its at 0.19.20050712-1.
> > > The tarballs are released when they feel its good enough.
> >
> > Ooooh - so what's the new GUI like? Aren't there some sexy new GUI
> > features in 0.19? What do they do?
>
> svn != released
>
> MythUI isn't done yet.

Are you saying 0.19 is a while off and will include MythUI or are you
saying it is close and MythUI is now penned for 0.20?

Also, is there a way to see MythUI without having to compile the whole
of MythTV?  I run from ATrpm's so the compilation route would be a
hassle.

Whytey
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.