[mythtv-users] PVR 350, closed captioning, commercial detection

Jesse D. Guardiani jesse at wingnet.net
Mon Aug 8 03:29:39 UTC 2005

Hello,

It took me literally a week of my off time, but I've finally got
most of the components of mythtv running to my satisfaction:
Home made IR Blaster, PVR 350, 250G disk array over NFS, updated
knoppmyth ivtv drivers to 0.3.7b so I can watch DVDs on the 350's
TV out, etc...

LiveTV and playback are working great, but commercial detection
and closed captioning don't work at all.

Anyone encountered this before? Is it an ivtv driver issue, or
a mythtv issue?

Thanks!

--
Jesse Guardiani