[mythtv-users] Scientific Atlanta 3250 HD STB

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Tue Aug 9 06:36:39 UTC 2005

William wrote:

>>Are Satellite companies bound to the same regulation?  If so, I think
>>I'll be asking Dish Network for one of these.  Thanks for the info :)
>>
>>James
>>

>Sorry, no.  They do not have to provide any access other than licensed
>devices.

Ah well, that sucks then :-P  Just out of curiosity, how likely is it
that out of all the satellite boxes out there I'll be able to get mine
working with an IR blaster?  I hope that isn't a dumb question.  I don't
know much about IR blasters and Myth (other than an IR blaster will send
a signal out like a remote.)  Thanks :)

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth without it." --G. K. Chesterton