AW: AW: [mythtv-users] Archiving Shows to DVD

Jim Reith reith at racores.com
Tue Aug 9 12:11:05 UTC 2005

At 07:45 AM 8/9/2005, you wrote:

> > >Yep, that problem happens when mythburn tries to cut commericals from
> > >the mpeg2 files. To do so, it needs to find the number of the last
> > >frame, which it gets from the recordedmarkup table.
> >
> > How do I disable the commercial cutting in MythBurn?
>
>Exactly as stated before: on the page where you select the file to burn,
>uncheck the "use cutlist" checkbox.
>
>See screenshot:
>
>http://mabene.icomedias.com/mythburn/mythburn1.jpg
>
>Bye, Martin

I tried to send a jpg of my interface earlier but I just got notified that
it awaits moderator approval...

I don't have any cutlist checkboxes. All of my entries look like your top
show, only the first column has the checkbox. I don't  use cutlists but I
do have commercial flagging enabled and someone said they thought that
could be screwing me up

Jim