[mythtv-users] Anyone using YPbPr on Commell 667T ?

Jonathan Harding jth6528 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 10 15:53:10 UTC 2005

I am wondering how stable this is and how well it works?  How are you
recoring HD?  I am looking at making an all-in-one based on this board,
Firewire for HD input and a pvr-150 for SD input.  I would like to as stated
in the subject, use the YPbPr  for display to an hdtv.  I am not holding out
to much hope for the DVI capability in unichrome anytime soon.  But I am
psyched about being able to tap into the vt1625 chip at all.  Any comments
on this board and how well it works?

Also, are there other boards with C3/cn400/vt1625   that will be generally
available within a few months?  The Via Luke platform is a big question mark
in my book, considering the length of time it's been circling just outside
the market place.