[mythtv-users] Using DVI Output

David Ellis david at ellisonline.ca
Thu Aug 11 02:24:56 UTC 2005

I second this - I'm running an old 5200 thru DVI to a 50" Rear Projection
Hitachi.

Picture quality is awesome - DVD Playback/TV/HDTV (via HD3000's) all is
amazing.

One word of advice - plan to use powerstrip and Windows (on another drive)
to get the timing for X right.......once you do - you'll NEVER go back.

David