[mythtv-users] How can I add one language support into MythWeather?

Fang James james_fang at msn.com
Thu Aug 11 06:30:19 UTC 2005

how can I add one language support into MythWeather? I tried to add Chinese
support by adding mythweather_zh_cn.ts to i18n/i18n.pro and
i18n/translation.pro and used lupdate and translated a little bit of
mythweather_zh_cn.ts to Chinese and called lrelease get
mythweather_zh_cn.qm, make and make install.
There is no "simple chinese" option in MythWeather. But there is
mythweather_zh_cn.qm.
My Gentoo 2005.0 has Chinese package installed and can display chinese
character.

any help here?

Thanks a lot!