[mythtv-users] Cases for a PVR box... recommendations.

Dave dbadia at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 22:35:34 UTC 2005

On 11 Aug 2005 07:11:22 -0700, Jim Reith wrote:

>> > My question is, of those specialized cases out there, what are people's
>> > favorites - which ones have proven to be more stable.

I've just started a HTPC upgrade using a Silverstone LC14M.  It's
about the size of a large A/V receiver, and low profile will blend in
nicely with my other components.
It takes a standard ATX FF motherboard, which leaves lots of options
for MBs.  Also, it's got room for 3 hard drives, and 2 optical drives,
which will give me plenty of room for my high-def recordings.
It's also got an integrated VFD - although mine was DOA and
silverstone is sending me a new one.
Can't really comment on stability, as I'm still building the system.

Good Luck
Dave