[mythtv-users] Offtopic PVR-350 for $157 shipped

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Sat Aug 13 20:15:03 UTC 2005

Chad Delatte wrote:

>Hey guys, if you need a PVR-350 for cheap go here:
>http://registration.hauppauge.com/webstore/companyinfo.asp
>It says 199, but when you add it to your cart it drops
>to 149 and it's only 8 dollars for shipping.
>Cheapest I found on the net was Buy.com for 170 shipped

Also browse eBay.  I missed out unfortunately, but there was someone
selling new boxed PVR-350's with remote and they went for about $45.  I
wish I'd gotten one :(

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"You can only find truth with logic if you have already found truth without it." --G. K. Chesterton