[mythtv-users] NO DATA between 9:30PM and midnight?

Anatoly Ivasyuk aivasyuk at dtlink.com
Sun Aug 14 05:05:55 UTC 2005

I have MythTV 0.18.1 from atrpms installed on FC3 according to Jarod's
guide, and I'm using Zap2It DataDirect for guide data.  Normally it gets
about 13 or 14 days of complete data, but starting a couple weeks ago
I've noticed that data on weekdays between 9:30PM and 12:00AM is showing
NO DATA except for shows that began before 9:30PM.

Fortunately it updates the current recording day and one day ahead when
mythfilldatabase runs overnight, so the data fills in and the recording
schedule updates, but this problem does mean that I can't see part of
the evening schedule for much of the current and next week so I can't
schedule ahead.  Is anyone else having this problem, and is there any
way to fix it?

Thanks,
-Anatoly