[mythtv-users] Debian sarge stable

Joe Barnhart joebarnhart at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 15 17:39:34 UTC 2005

--- verteiler <verteiler at juro.at> wrote:

> Hi,
> After setting up my linux server using Debian as opposed to Fedora
> (with
> the really incredible howto by Jarod), I have some issues concerning
> reinstallation and mythtv-addons (i.e. MythWeb, MythVideo, etc).

I hate to mention it since you're already installed Debian, but the
fastest and easiest way to get MythTv installed on Debian is to install
KnoppMyth.  It has everything you need, preinstalled and configured to
handle 90% of the hardware out there already.  Plus, the user community
is pretty active and helpful.  http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/