[mythtv-users] Language on ripped dvd

Allan Wilson allanwilson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 04:06:24 UTC 2005

Just to make sure I wasn't crazy I just ran mplayer from the command line
with the following command:

 mplayer -ao null -vo null -v BAD\ BOYS\ II.vob

and it saw what looks like to me 3 audio channels.

Searching demuxer type for filename BAD BOYS II.vob ext: .vob
Trying demuxer 2 based on filename extension
system stream synced at 0xD (0)!
==> Found video stream: 0
==> Found audio stream: 129
==> Found audio stream: 128
MPEG Stream reached EOF
ds_fill_buffer: EOF reached (stream: video)
MPEG-PS file format detected.

Any ideas?