[mythtv-users] audio static

Paul McKellar socialmoth.blog at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:49:12 UTC 2005

matrox g400-tv and soundblaster live.

i still haven't done the follow up work where i watch it on
windows/mac computers. i changed my levels around a bit and got some
relief. but the static still seems to build up over time and get
nastier. (just to be clear, i have static over the normal sound, not
complete static)

thanks for the help.  i'll definetly post when i know more about if
the static is saved in the file or if it is playback off my soundcard.
(capture setting or playback) and i'll post my soundcard settings when
i can describe ti better.

thanks
Paul