[mythtv-users] what's the latest on pvr-500 firmware with ivtv 0.3.7b

Andrew Close aclose at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 17:22:01 UTC 2005

On 8/16/05, Richard Bronosky <mythtv at bronosky.com> wrote:
>  Andrew Close wrote:
>  On 8/12/05, Richard Bronosky <mythtv at bronosky.com> wrote:
> <snip/>

>  Pardon the newbie question here, but I just got humbled by my KnoppMyth
> install.  Before I go messing with something as important as IVTV, I want to
> know what I'm going.  What's the best why to upgrade IVTV?
>  First step here (
> http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=223 )sound
> like what you did?

Richard,

i believe this (http://mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4822&highlight=pvr+500+install)
was the forum thread i followed.

i also posted my results in the mailing list, or so i thought...  i
just searched and saw my response saying search for 'aclose pvr-500'
but not my original post.
but maybe after a bit more searching you'll find it.