[mythtv-users] Record this timeslot every week - dumb question

David Bennett davidbennett1979 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 00:24:56 UTC 2005

Having a little problem with my otherwise fabulous mythtv setup.

I would like to record a program that airs weekly. However, in the
guidelisting (xml) the name of the program changes to each week to
reflect the topic for that show. I am looking for a Record this
timeslot every week, but seem to be limited to "Record this program in
this timeslot every week" which leaves me with no choice but to do a
manual recording every week.

Probably a simple question and it is just something I am overlooking,
but any ideas?

Thank you!
Sincerely,
David