[mythtv-users] Latest stable FC3 kernel

Jack Trout witmore1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 11:22:27 UTC 2005

I dont know if this is the last stable kernel, but from atrpms I did
an apt-get dist-upgrade and recieved kernel 2.6.11-1.35, but I didnt
find any kernel modules for lirc on atrpms site for kernels less than
2.6.12-1.1327 so I forced a kernel upgrade to that kernel, Typically
if it aint broke I dont fix it, but trying to get my remote working is
finding to be a pain.. good luck on your searches

On 8/17/05, Minh Duong <minh_duong at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello, I just had to do a reinstall of my myth machine
> after the HD failed.  What is the latest stable kernel
> for FC3?  I tried "yum install kernel" but it said it
> had "Nothing to do".   Right now my kernl is
> 2.6.9-1.667. Thanks in advance.

-
I have GMAIL Invites Mail me directly for one