[mythtv-users] New MythDora v1.4

Geoff Scott geoff.scott.mail at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 19:08:41 UTC 2005

All the same, some info has been added on the home page of the site so
that people can quickly understand what is being offered.  More
information is usually not a bad thing... right?

I'd also like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that the
torrent for v1.4 is up and running, so now you can d/l via HTTP or BT.
 Users choice.

I'll also ask that if you go the BT route, pretty please with a cherry
on top, can you leave your client open.

As always, feedback (both positive and negative) are welcomed.  Please
post those comments on the forums at g-ding.tv.

gs