[mythtv-users] Mythtv esd support - prelim patch / proof of concept

James Colannino james at colannino.org
Wed Aug 17 20:17:24 UTC 2005

Mark Cooke wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I've bolted together some ESD support, and it appears to work to a
>first-order on my setup.
>
>The patch is based around the artsd support, and the libao2 ESD module
>from mplayer's CVS.  It's under GPL v2.

I'd try posting this to the mythtv-dev list :)

James

--
My blog: http://www.crazydrclaw.com/
My homepage: http://james.colannino.org/

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free
state, THE RIGHT of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE
INFRINGED." --United States Constitution, Second Ammendment